Relations with our employees
As a service company, our people are key to the success of our business. We respect and value the individuality and diversity that every employee brings to the business and seek to create a positive, open, working environment wherever we operate.
- We are committed to basing relations with our employees on respect for the dignity of the individual and fair treatment for all.
- We aim to recruit and promote employees on the basis of their suitability for the job, without discrimination.
- We aim to foster effective communication to enable all our employees to perform their work effectively. This will include encouraging and helping employees to develop relevant skills to progress their careers.
- We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our employees and the safety of the environment in which they work.
- We do not tolerate any form of discrimination or sexual, physical, mental or other harassment of any kind toward our employees, whether from our own staff or others.
- We operate fair and just remuneration policies.
- We require any employee with a potential conflict of interest to disclose it to their line manager.
- We operate in an environment of trust and as such we do not tolerate any fraudulent or dishonest behaviour by our employees either within the Group or in dealing with other stakeholders.
CR Website 2015
The world of Compass
Europe & Japan
C. Asia, M. East, Africa, Turkey
Defence, Offshore & Remote