Our objective is to deliver value to our shareholders and customers by leveraging the benefits of being a Group to deliver structured and sustainable organic growth and achieve our vision to be a world-class provider of food and support services.
To achieve these goals our strategy focuses on:
- Developing our existing expertise and strengths in contract foodservice and a range of support services in those sectors and countries that have real prospects for growth, as well as providing the global capability necessary to support our growing international client base.
- Delivering the highest quality and service performance, whilst at the same time relentlessly driving to be the lowest cost, most efficient provider.
- Establishing a strong performance culture, based on a global performance framework, MAP (short for Management and Performance), which concentrates on the five key drivers of our performance:
- Client Sales & Marketing
- Consumer Sales & Marketing
- Cost of Food
- Unit Costs
- Above Unit Costs
- Setting the highest standards for corporate governance and responsible business practice, including all aspects of business conduct, health, safety and environmental practices.
Annual Report 2012
Corporate Responsibility Report
The world of Compass
UK & Ireland